PDA

View Full Version : Whats for supper?

=A!M=OakWind
05-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Tonight I'm cooking chicken Fajita wraps.

-Chicken breast sliced into strips with goya and soy sauce.
-White rice
-sauteed bell peppers and onion
-black beans
-shredded American cheese
-salsa
-sour cream for everyone buy myself
-Tabasco sauce for me

What ya eatin'?

Bald_Yew
05-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Thin sliced pork loin chops breaded in flour, salt, paprika, and garlic, Rice a Roni, Sliced home grown tomatoes and cantaloupe.

Freightliner
05-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Bourbon steak tips, baked potato, salad. and wine. yum.:D

=A!M=OakWind
05-27-2009, 09:45 AM
I haven't really used paprika on anything but potato salad and deviled eggs. I need to try that on some chops.

Tonight I think it's going to be homemade chicken noodle soup with grilled cheese.

-chicken breast
-carrots
-penne noodles
-celery
-parsley
-oregano
-a little Tabasco sauce for a kick (no one catches on to this, if they did they would complain)

Radiation Burns
05-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Thai cashew stir fry takaway, extra pineapples and oyster sauce and a few thai beers...

lilith
05-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Oak? - Chicken and tobasco two nights in a row?!?!? :o

We had chicken too, but with barbecue sauce... :cool:

=A!M=OakWind
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
We eat allot of chicken. I'd like fish but it's a little pricey.

Not too fond of beef either.

lilith
05-27-2009, 12:48 PM
I LOVE fish but am developing this weird allergy to it.... First time I broke out was trying rainbow trout for the first time. It was absolutely awesome, but I broke out in an itchy rash from head to toe! Then the next time I ate salmon, I broke out in a rash on my face and neck. Now, when I eat any kind of fish (except shell fish) I get itchy, head to toe, especially my eyes. I had haddock on Saturday and my right eye almost completely closed up on me! :( Sometimes I can take a benadryl before I eat the fish and I'm okay. Other times, not so much... I still get itchy! This is making me very, very sad. :o

Ninjahedge
05-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Bummer Lil...:(

Last night was simple. My wife used some Tikka paste and marinated some beef with it. She then made a sauce with it, some red wine, and a little something else. had that with plain white rice (I wish she would make it pilaf a bit more often) and garlic string beans.

I like Tikka.....

Bald_Yew
05-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Would a store bought tikka be ok for me to try as an introduction? If not, got a recipe? Remember, I can't smell so I may not 'taste' the same things you can, but I would like to give it a try - my kids are pretty adventurous as well.

Ninjahedge
05-28-2009, 09:50 AM
I will ask my wife what brand we got.

And it is a shame you can't smell, a lot of the spice is nasal....

But some isnt!

I will have to ask my wife (or look when I get home) but I think we haev Patak's Tikka Masala paste.

tensux
05-29-2009, 06:46 PM
U guys cook? What are your wives doing?

I eat out everynite, had a oysters and a good steak last nite, lamb chops tonite

Ninjahedge
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
My woman has been cooking ever since she was laid off and had the kid (in that order, but unrelated).

The Tikka sauce is a brand called Tiger Tiger.

tensux
05-30-2009, 03:09 PM
good woman

Ninjahedge
05-31-2009, 09:37 PM
And she has been letting me know at every opportunity!!! ;)