UT2k4 Vehicle Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2k4 Vehicle Invasion

so, this is out of the blue, but would anyone want to get together for a nice vehicle invasion game of ut2k4?

I started playing ut2k4 against my coworker...at work and forgot how fun invasion was.

Then i found the mod for vehicle invasion (onslaught maps with vehicles vs monsters obviously)

Jack that junk up to uber hard and you have a game! And since our rigs are more than adequate enough to handle those 2004 graphics, i say it should be a good time

Anyone up for it?
    (we would need a host)

Make sure you have heavy vehicles on.
    When you girls are done kissing, I've got some asskicking for you!

Comment

hey musc@t, i just noticed that you were the one who made the mutator lol

Comment

Yeah, before that, the skarj blasts knocked you around like crazy. If I am available, I'd love to play. I still play UT2k4 RPG invasion several times a week.
        When you girls are done kissing, I've got some asskicking for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bald_Yew View Post
          Yeah, before that, the skarj blasts knocked you around like crazy. If I am available, I'd love to play. I still play UT2k4 RPG invasion several times a week.
          i can barely play those invasion rpg servers at all.
          seems everything crashes the game.

oh, i reinstalled ut3 since it also has an invasion and rpg mod.
          That game is freekin dead. 2k4 has more servers!

Comment

Hi, I'm back after 4 months without Internet at home.

Yes I'm the author of the vehicle invasion for 2k4
            The original mod and mutator work well but everyone started to copy the code and tried to mod it so.. You have many vehicle invasion servers without even the name of vehicle invasion. Horrible but true. Buggy server don't have the original or use too many bugged mutators or packages. Also there is a limit of what a server can handle. If you can shoot faster than the time a package can reach the server or the other clients because of the RPG stuff for example or if you have too much animated stuff in the map at the same time this can be a real problem.

Comment

I suggest my new UT2004 mutator called BEST OF UNREAL.
              THis on a nice CTF server with the classic UT weapons sounds and feel + hammer. Also the UT flag sound and many things I don't remember.
              You have a version for UT3 too but under construction maybe one day a full release (dream dream dream).
              I added an Instagib mutator in the package. The best Instagib. I promess

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
                Hi, I'm back after 4 months without Internet at home.
                How did you survive?

Comment

I bought many tablets and ended with the Ipad mini. I surfed at many Public Wifi places in Montreal and Longueuil and at the job during the break. I started doing public wifi surfing with the portable computer from my last job. It is interesting... I met many new weird people
                  Now I know many mobile OS, apps and games and what is make the Ipad mini the first choice when you want a tablet. At least since its release.

Comment

Working...
                  X