No announcement yet.

UT4 is coming read here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came to post this as I just found out about it. It sounds like they are staying true to UT99 and really keeping the community input important. I AM EXCITE!

Comment

They need a better story behind that game and polish all the characters once for all including their own personnality (interresting story behind and choose dam great sounds and anims). Using the main characters as bots only and very very important...customizable characters for the players with different kind of anims different from the main character. All elements of the body can be customizable including the anim. Humans and robots kinda characters with the classic UT style (schoolgirls with those customer support headset and kinda super heroes boys without the dam metal armor from the other release)... Forget the dam alien crap controlled by players it is too long and complicated for nothing to come with a good result with that kind of stuff.

Maybe a team of cyborg on a side and super heroes style the other side but again quality > quantity..
      A team of Standard Robots (old Galactica metal) 3 types of team are enough. 4 is too big and long to do for nothing. ok it's late

Comment

I'm hoping this might be the UT to bring people back. I've fallen into the world of BF4 and even though it has it's moments I miss the movement and skill of UT.

Sorry to hear you can't play Wes. Would have been fun to have a shock battle with you again
        I miss Shell

Comment

I still have fond memory of the ASDM ball explosion propelling enemy bouncing all over the place.

Comment

Last edited by =A!M=OakWind; 07-16-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I want a UT made by Bioware

Comment

Last edited by =A!M=OakWind; 07-16-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

this is really fantastic sounding news. alot of the chatter is really good so far. have been trying to follow the updates but life keeps getting in the way

there are some really good video podcasts on beyondunreal that discuss all the highlightd of what is happening with the development, and if you have not already, definitely signup at the unrealtournament forums and put your two cents in, or just enjoy some of the exciting discussions happening there ... would be a blast to play with everyone again!
                  Sioux
                  UnrealGrrl.Com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X