Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicker
    replied
    I've been playing it the past couple of months and love it. I get my clock cleaned a lot but once in a while I come out on top.

It is, as UT99 was, addictive.

Leave a comment:

• Muscat
    replied
    new unreal engine released: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...4_8/index.html

Leave a comment:

• [950]Sidewinder
    replied
    Pretty good write up over at Tom's Hardware. A group went to play over at Epic and they seem to be very serious which is a good thing.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/unr...ity,29073.html

Leave a comment:

• Muscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninjahedge View Post
    TELEFRAG!

Now where's my HAMMAR??!?!
    I wanted to import my Best of Unreal mutator with the classic Hammar. For the model and textures import it is the same as UT3 but for the code everything need to be remade from scratch.
    For the moment GTA 5 online has all my attention since you can create mods too. Maybe one day

Leave a comment:

• Mazriam
    replied
    Originally posted by Wes View Post
    The Hammer is in there. So does the translocator.
    Yea, i played CTF earlier. it's in the CFT maps, but not in DM, sadly.

Wes's server had the teleporter enabled on DM, I loved playing on Wes's server. So many good people. Such good times. I fondly remember a teleporter chase with Shifty. I was amazed at his ability to keep up with me. No one else could.... such good memories. the good old days!

Leave a comment:

• Wes
    replied
    The Hammer is in there. So does the translocator.

Leave a comment:

• Ninjahedge
    replied
    TELEFRAG!

Now where's my HAMMAR??!?!

Leave a comment:

• Saboteur
    replied
    I'm pretty sure the translocator is in the game, though its not on by default in DM or TDM games. That was the best thing about Zoobs World and other sites back in the day - DM w/ trans was so much fun!

Leave a comment:

• Mazriam
    replied
    Originally posted by Muscat View Post
    I think the game is not optimized and many scripts in map create lag and weird glitch. Many many bugs can popup ..it is an alpha version. Also the weapons are UT3 weapons added in the new engine and modded too look a bit different and do some new stuff. The classes are converted in C++ and some UT3 models and weapons anims are used for now.... It is playable but just the beginning of something. The sounds are UT3 sounds for the moment... etc...
    I've played it for about an hour last night, and oh my god, SO MUCH FUN! There are bugs, that i found. I didn't experience any lag though. Considering it's pre-alpha, it's pretty darn awesome!! There going to put in the personal teleporter right? they can't take that out!! I loved that.

Tell ya whats funny though. I've been playing titanfall since release. When i was playing UT last night, i kept trying to run on the walls!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mazriam
    replied
    Greetings all!!

Good to be back. I see some familiar faces, that's awesome! Just on a whim, for a bit of nostalgia, i decided to check to see if this place was still running, and it was, and much to my surprise, i discover UT4 is coming!!

Needless to say, I've registered myself with Epic games, and I'm downloading the pre-alpha game right now So exciting!!

I've played other FPS games, but always felt they lacked what UT had. I'm currently playing TitanFall, and it comes close, very close. But it's not UT. So Excited.....

Leave a comment:

• Muscat
    replied
    I think the game is not optimized and many scripts in map create lag and weird glitch. Many many bugs can popup ..it is an alpha version. Also the weapons are UT3 weapons added in the new engine and modded too look a bit different and do some new stuff. The classes are converted in C++ and some UT3 models and weapons anims are used for now.... It is playable but just the beginning of something. The sounds are UT3 sounds for the moment... etc...

Leave a comment:

• Wes
    replied
    Yea, newer the game, the demand on the CPU/GPU is even more.

Leave a comment:

• ws6fire
    replied
    umm. wow. my little iMac can't handle it and my magic mouse isn't a great UT mouse!

Leave a comment:

• ws6fire
    replied
    Stumbled across my old sites and modded maps... had a link to here! So wicked to see you have the site up. Been a very long time.

Downloading UT right now thanks to you guys pointing it out!

Leave a comment:

• Muscat
    replied
    They changed the Biorifle and rocket launcher. Try the training map. you have a third firing mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X