Clear All

• Is there anybody OUT there?

Pink Floyd meets Space Oddity....

Anyone?

Seriously!

Comment

Noooooooooo!

Yes?

Oak, Steam me and let me know what is up. Unless you have, in which case... it is all my wife's fault!!!

Comment

Technically yes, but seeing as how anytime I post anything it needs to be approved by an admin first and then it never happens (posted stuff to the screenshots thread over 6 months ago that never got approved) I suppose I'm also technically not here.
        Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
        http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjahedge View Post
          Oak, Steam me and let me know what is up. Unless you have, in which case... it is all my wife's fault!!!
          The only thing I'm playing online these days is dark souls 3, and I'm waiting on the first DLC to start NG+.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGrins View Post
            Technically yes, but seeing as how anytime I post anything it needs to be approved by an admin first and then it never happens (posted stuff to the screenshots thread over 6 months ago that never got approved) I suppose I'm also technically not here.
            I think I have taken care of it, in my inebriated state... Sorry for the delay, it takes going into the admin panel and digging into:
            Moderate Threads
            Moderate Posts
            Moderate Attachments
            Moderate Events
            Moderate Visitor Messages

That has never happened to me before.

Comment

Thanks OakWind. Never imagine there are still people hanging around here.

Comment

I'm lurking as well.

Comment

Playing The crew, ARK, PlanetSide 2, Hearthstone and of course many iPad games. Own Overwatch but too many stupid ass moronic assoles are playing it They recently added Stunts parts in GTA online to make the circuit/race of your dream and many new cars of course to go with it.
                  Offline I like State of Decay better than anything else. Version 2 is coming I hope with less glitches and characters with similar repetitive speech even if the voice is totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by =A!M=OakWind View Post
                    I think I have taken care of it, in my inebriated state...
                    Yay!

Comment

Still hanging and still playing - BF1 demo and The Division

Comment

Good to hear! Need the core back!

Comment

still around, i guess. I literally just came back here now out curiosity.
                          Playing Overwatch and Rocket League

Comment

Originally posted by dragonash View Post
                            still around, i guess. I literally just came back here now out curiosity.
                            Playing Overwatch and Rocket League
                            Overwatch has a problem with people leaving or going afk. I hate being put in a game that is over run by the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash View Post
                              I hate being put in a game that is over run by the other team.
                              Have you ever considered just joining that other team? Clearly they're more fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X