LOB & Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOB & Friends

Were is every one? Any one still use IRC? X-Fire? If so post your name. Let's pick a night and meet in the LOB Team Speak.

Peter

Hail Pete!!!

Sounds great! I loaded XFire and found my old username (zorakmantis).

Comment

i'm still hanging around IRC, but noone else is around anymore #lob on irc.gameradius.org - i don't have TS installed & i have about 10 pair of headphones in a tub that i need to through lol.

Comment

and she doesn't ansswer Instant Messages, so don't bother!!!
        Where's my redeemer? INCOMING! I'M HIT! I'MA COMIN' BACK!
        Originally posted by Ranshackle
        I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

i do too, i just procrastinate for a couple months! you're offline btw

Comment

Sounds good. But let me know what night.

Comment

i'm not offline now!!
              Where's my redeemer? INCOMING! I'M HIT! I'MA COMIN' BACK!
              Originally posted by Ranshackle
              I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

Where are you LOB fella's at? Anyone seen chu or know how to get ahold of him?

I'm tryin to find someone who might have old Americup GGL demo's and he's one of the few that come to mind. Most of the veteran ut players left still hang out on irc (irc.globalgamers.net in #ut, #mlut, #2k4ctf, #tampug, #igpug, #globalgamers (they merged with gameradius)).
                Last edited by xios; 07-08-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Hail Xios! I will see if I can reach Chu, I have an old cell phone number I can try.

How many players are left? Do any games happen or is it mainly idling and chat? Perhaps I will load it back in

Comment

I moved on to UT3, then COD4, and now I'm playing Bad Company 2 daily.

Comment

TF2 for me. A fun game you can pick up and put down easily.

MyU found out how easy to pick up, but then got their butts twaddled and put it back down just as quickly!!!

Comment

I'm rarely logged into xfire but try to rememeber to login when I play so hit me up... http://www.xfire.com/profile/unrealgrrl/
                        Sioux
                        UnrealGrrl.Com

Comment

I made a pit stop in UT3 and then went on to TF2, and I'm kinda enjoying it there- as Ninja said it's a perfect game to just pick up and play. Also my hands don't hurt like they did in UT2k3 with all the strafe jumping (ouch!). The thing that gets me is TF2's popularity still- servers are still like the old Wes550 back in the heyday- waiting forever for a spot.. UT99 and TF2 sort of share that vibe- both are popular almost 3 years after release!

Comment

Couch Athletics... CURSE YOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xios View Post
                              Where are you LOB fella's at? Anyone seen chu or know how to get ahold of him?

I'm tryin to find someone who might have old Americup GGL demo's and he's one of the few that come to mind. Most of the veteran ut players left still hang out on irc (irc.globalgamers.net in #ut, #mlut, #2k4ctf, #tampug, #igpug, #globalgamers (they merged with gameradius)).
                              I talked to Chu and he does not have the demos you mentioned anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X