X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you movive watchers

N.anny McP.hee2 on mega vide.o gets you anti..virus acti.on or thinkpo.int
    Just a heads up

5150's acct hacked or is Mr Gibbles back?
    Where's my redeemer? INCOMING! I'M HIT! I'MA COMIN' BACK!
    Originally posted by Ranshackle
    I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

Email him and ask him if he posted that...
      National Sarcasm Society
      "Like we need your support."

Comment

Check out what happened when I googled the phrase: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22--...x=&startPage=1

Comment

Anyway, I checked IP info for his account, it all ties back to Maine on roadrunner cable, so the likelihood it was him is huge.

I don't see a need to email, but I am curious what's gotten into the 5150.

Comment

Well water

Comment

It's me-I posted like that to keep some webcrawlers and what not from finding it.

Comment

thinkpo.int has popped up on 4 PC's folks have brought me in the past 2 weeks. From what their owners told me about when it happened, it was injected from a web page. 3 of the 4 also had rootkits on them. Used this to get rid of that:

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses...?qid=208280684
                When you girls are done kissing, I've got some asskicking for you!

Comment

Did they say what the webpage(s) happened to be?

Comment

Not specifically, but one said they clicked on a video link posted on a facebook page - said she didn't remember what the video claimed to be. The others just said they were on the 'net and got MSE popups warning of infection. 2 of the 4 did have MSE installed, the other 2 didn't but got a fake MSE popup.
                    When you girls are done kissing, I've got some asskicking for you!

Comment

The two main exploit entry points I've seen malware take advantage of are Java and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Basically, 90% of the people I end up fixing these days are assholes that don't do their automated Java updates when they get the systray popup, and assholes that don't do their Acrobat Reader update when prompted by the systray popup.

The BHO Adobe installs with Acrobat Reader is a common exploit point for drive-by malware, and Java is a great exploit for damned near everything.

Comment

With a flash drive get rkill and malwarebytes from some other computer (rkill.scr worked for me).
                        Running rkill lets you disable it to install and update malwarebytes.
                        Bleeping computer can explain any other issuses.
                        You may be able to get online with the infected computer in safe mode, etc. and not need a second computer.
                        Last edited by 5150; 11-22-2010, 02:50 AM.

Comment

looking for it

Originally posted by shifty View Post
                          Did they say what the webpage(s) happened to be?
                          If you're looking for it just go to watch.movies.links.online.com, click on N and the returns link--you can figure it out from there.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
                            The two main exploit entry points I've seen malware take advantage of are Java and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Basically, 90% of the people I end up fixing these days are assholes that don't do their automated Java updates when they get the systray popup, and assholes that don't do their Acrobat Reader update when prompted by the systray popup.

The BHO Adobe installs with Acrobat Reader is a common exploit point for drive-by malware, and Java is a great exploit for damned near everything.
                            or just assholes
                            I keep it simple ;p

Comment

I can't blame them, they pay for my comfortable lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                              X