No announcement yet.

SAT question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, you're supposed to get super-duper wasted if you imbibe alcohol via rectum. absorbs into your system instantaneously.
    Originally posted by Ranshackle
    I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
      actually, you're supposed to get super-duper wasted if you imbibe alcohol via rectum. absorbs into your system instantaneously.
      Yeah, I heard high school girls were soaking tampons in alcohol at school. There is no alcohol odor and they get super-drunk! The only way they got caught was one of them had to be rushed to the hospital for alcohol blood poisoning. Almost died she did... don't know if it stopped the trend....
      Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Mmmmmmm!

Douche bag Margaritas!!!!!

Comment

lol, that does actually sound yummy, i wonder if they could use something edible instead

NH i dont care how much water you drank, if u drank what i drank last nite you would have had a headache, its was gone in an hour btw, feel like a new man, headed into philly again

Comment

and that actually wasn't all that much for me to drink

Comment

You sir, are lucky to be alive!
              Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Well I'm taking it easy tonight, had to park my car in a shady lookin spot in philly, and I am not sure they will let me back in the hotel bar

Comment

I take that back about taking it easy, lol, aint gonna happen

Comment

What happened to being on the wagon?!?!?
                    Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Who said I was on the wagon? If I quit cold turkey at this point, it could cause a stroke

Comment

I thought you did, but that was a while ago.... You've gotta see a dr. before you kill yourself Ten. Or, worse, kill someone else. Don't they have pills or something you can take to make you puke if you drink. Anti-depressants probably wouldn't hurt either.
                        Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

I don't know if you are going on a continuous bender, but having a few shots AFTER drinking and BEFORE going to bed is, well, kind of pointless.

You are already buzzed, why waste the time and money on some high test before sleeping? Were these drinks solo? If so, double waste of time. That was drinking just for the sake of drinking and nothing else.

Be careful sock man!!!!!

Comment

.... pointless to you, especially when you're sober.

drunk logic > you
                            Originally posted by Ranshackle
                            I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

its not before going to bed, its up until i pass out, and they weren't shots they were like doubles, i actually love the taste of scotch, im alone here, but when i am drinking i will talk to anyone in the bars, i wasnt drinking in my room

Originally posted by Ninjahedge View Post
                              I don't know if you are going on a continuous bender, but having a few shots AFTER drinking and BEFORE going to bed is, well, kind of pointless.

You are already buzzed, why waste the time and money on some high test before sleeping? Were these drinks solo? If so, double waste of time. That was drinking just for the sake of drinking and nothing else.

Be careful sock man!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
                                .... pointless to you, especially when you're sober.

drunk logic > you

It's money though.

It is one thing when you have the bottle at home, and you want that "final drink", but actually going somewhere to just pay a BAR more money for that nightdecapitation......

And what are you saying shift? That being drunk makes your logic as reliable as a menstruating librarian?

>wark<

Comment

Working...
                                X