X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww

Comment

Dang it - ah well.

UT4 is the primary game I'm playing but I'll probably be giving Doom a shot too.

Comment

Sab, you are in luck. EVGA has the 1080 as a step up now, well, if you want to go up to 1080. Cost $610. So, you just need to pay the differences.

Since I bought my 980ti 2 months ago, I can exchange for the 1080 for free. The 980ti classify I have actually costed $70 more than the 1080 ACX.

Comment

Oooohhh... Will look into that right away!

Comment

I think EVGA gives you 90 days to do ONE upgrade. So, you may want to wait 2 months and see what else they have for you to upgrade to. Maybe paying just $10 to get a 1070.

Just need to make sure you register your EVGA card within a week and upload the invoice.

Comment

k - I did register the card but I didn't upload the invoice. I'll get that done tonight!

Comment

I can't seem to find a 1070 anywhere, been waiting forever to upgrade.

Comment

You have 2 more month to wait and see what else will be available.

I'm waiting for a higher one as well since the 1080 available is cheaper than my 980Ti Classify.

Comment

Paco is drooling over upgrading to the 1070, so we are poised to make a jump already.

Comment

EVGA Step-Up program has 1070 now.

Comment

New cards on the 18NB chip.... Take a look at what is coming through (some price dips on the 900 series NV cards because of this)

Comment

I was just able to snag a 1070 on newegg. A hell of a upgrade from a 560ti.
                          Last edited by =A!M=OakWind; 11-09-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

My step-up 1070 Founders Edition arrives Monday.

Paco is still waiting for his "regular" 1070 step-up order to get to the front of the queue. He applied for his a few weeks before I applied for mine.

Comment

Nice! I'm still waiting for my 1080.

I have two GTX 980. Applied one for step-up, and was waiting for something better to come out, and I missed the deadline for the 2nd one...

Comment

I thought I was going to have a huge CPU bottleneck (2500k). But, it's working like a champ. I've been able to super-sample 3200x1800 @60 fps on most everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X