Apple unveils Magic Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple unveils Magic Mouse

No wires, no buttons, no wheels... wonder when one will be made for other PC's!

http://tinyurl.com/yh7naka
    Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

i think i agree with the last sentence of that article.

It sounds like it will annoy and get in the way.

Comment

I saw it, the problem is they seem to think they can replace buttons with Wii like hand gestures.

too indefinite. I have not liked Apple mice since the one button mouse in, what was it, 1986?

Comment

well, here is the thing.
        I think this is very simple, but you cant rest your 2 fingers on the mouse without having a button clicked now, right?

Comment

Neat idea, but as was said with other posters, a 2 button and mousewheel can do the same thing. I do not see what advantage it is to have a touchpad top UNLESS they make it so you CAN make 15 buttons on its top.

If they find a way to make your own button template and apply the ridges yourself, they might have something worth looking at.

The only other problem is that with a mouse, you rest your finger on the mouse and depress the button. This looks like it will activate on touch, so you need to either re-touch the button area or NOT touch it until you need it. Not as ergonomic as it could be.

Again, interesting, but too minimalist for the $$

Comment

Working...
          X