No announcement yet.

MKV's with subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Yea, all the latest media player boxes support pretty much any format you throw at them.

I was going to get a HDX1080 ($200) to try out since this one (along with The popcorn hour) are the most popular/top rated one right now, and it support all the DTS/Dolby sounds. The best part I like is that it has NAS (network attached storage) functionality.

Comment

yeah that is nice but i have no problem unplugging my small 2.5 500gig drive and swapping over files from the laptop. especially for 100 bucks less.

Comment

Just read that the new Popcorn hour supports playing nzb file as well. You know what that means? Sweet!! No more needing a computer to handle the download/extract/fix/move the files!

Comment

yeah that is nice.

Comment

who knows maybe i'll get one later on. move the WDTV to the kids room

Comment

Heh, I wish I had known about these (or they had come this far) BEFORE I made the media machine. I could have saved $400!!!!

Sad part is this, the machine is fine, and it is nice (even has blue ray/DVD-R) but it is a Shuttle, so its PS would probably not be enough to support my long bulky hot video card.....

Just more money spent on redundancies.... that Popcorn looks sweet though. NICE and compact....

But there does not seem to be an external antenna hookup.......

Comment

[QUOTE=Ninjahedge;1011...so its PS would probably not be enough to support my long bulky hot video card.....

[/QUOTE]

so wrong....

just so wrong.

Comment

I wasn't even thinking of that.....

TYVM for bringing that image to mind......

(Yes, it is a small box)

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjahedge View Post
                    I wasn't even thinking of that.....

TYVM for bringing that image to mind......

(Yes, it is a small box)

heart shaped?

Comment

• Only In Utero.

Comment

Working...
                      X