reverse phone look up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse phone look up

does anyone know of a way to look up a phone number when even the 4.99 sites that will do it for you online are unable to get you a name? it seems to be a land line

Just search on the number + are code separated with dashes at Google.
    Originally posted by Ranshackle
    I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

yup all that brings me to in this case is websites that you pay, did one already and it got me nothing

Comment

for the 800# sales call, http://whocalled.us/ works pretty well. Not exactly a lookup but it's from people's comment.

I haven't found any site that really give correct info.

Comment

thanks i will try it

Comment

curious.

getting harassing calls?

Comment

Last time I used Intellius to look up a number that was calling me, it incorrectly traced it back to someone in middle Georgia. I finally answered the call one day and it was actually a neighbor that lived 6 houses away and has never lived in or owned property in middle Georgia. To add insult to injury, they've had the same cell number for over 7 years.

To that end, the reverse lookup crap is all hogwash.

Best thing you can do is get someone to call the number and ask for a person that doesn't exist ("...is this Willis Jones?") and try to socially engineer their real name. If the first attempt doesn't work, have someone else call back a day or two later and get them fired up, "Hey, I got your number from the Shell station bathroom, you like backdoor DP action? This is Willis Jones, right?". When confronted with misinformation, people will often tell you things they wouldn't normally. Social engineering is an art

EDIT: Don't use that name... they may Google search and find this thread
              Originally posted by Ranshackle
              I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Comment

lmao!

Comment

Well they already know Willis likes getting it "backdoor" at a Shell gas station in middle Georgia, I mean, what are spiders for?

Comment

Working...
                  X