New England Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Dragway

I have not been there since I was a teenager! Had a great time. I have a buddie that has a buddie, that is a stock holder so we got in for zip, roamed the pits, sat in the VIP grandstand. Had a great time!

Top fuel class blows you out of your seats! WOW!

Link to the jet cars run, 273 mph! I did it with my cell phone so no *****'n!

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...nt=JetCars.flv

Jet cars

Snowmobiles

MoPar!

More Jet Car
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Those are from your cell phone? Wow! Great pics!!!! Jet cars are great! Was the jet bus there?
    Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Just the video was from the cell, the stills were from my Nikon. I should have tried the video part of the Nikon but I wanted to see how the cell did, all in all, not bad. We left after the jet car run as it looked like rain so the Nikon did not get a chance to shine.

The Jet bus was not there.
      There is a wheelie "cool bus" and it got totalled in Texas and they are rebuilding it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMBa0Tfzei8
      Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Comment

Oh, Yeah! I meant the "Cool Bus"... that was my favorite! Wow, that crash just happened the end of March! Glad the driver is okay. Thanks for the link. I just noticed though that your pics are taken during the day. Did NED have jet cars during the day time? Seems like a waste!!!
        Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

The car pic's you can see it is light out, including the jet cars. They did have a pair run around 7. But the jet cars video was at night, it was 9pm.

Comment

Working...
          X