Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im trying to sound that out and cant do it

Comment

What we have here, is a failure to communicate!
      Either NH drinks more than we thought he does or TS doesn't drink enough!!
      Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Originally posted by Kicker View Post
        How did we get from the first of May to Ten's a$$ beard?
        Quick recap for Kicker... Ninja opened the door, you walked in and Ten slammed it shut. The rest of us escaped... I think. Well, not sure about that part.
        Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Originally posted by tensux View Post
          im trying to sound that out and cant do it

Me neither.
          Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Comment

Doo-odd-ass-en-um.

Not too hard there geniuses.

Comment

so do odd asses in them?? lol
              I'm back, just like a bad penny

Comment

I thought the duodenum is up near the stomach though... being serious now.
                I'm back, just like a bad penny

Comment

I thought it was the dangly bit at the back of your throat.

I may be mistaken, but after all, we are talking about TS's arse here anyway, so......

Comment

Lol!
                    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Comment

Oops:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...0160414AAp50Il

But I am afraid that Uvula would give TS the wrong idea!!!!

Comment

And now, a public service dramatization from the National Uvula Association. (NUV)
                        http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75vuvula.phtml

75v: Elliot Gould / Leon Redbone

Babs' Uvula

Sister.....Laraine Newman
                        Babs.....Gilda Radner
                        Doctor.....Chvy Chase
                        [ open on National Uvula association flash card ]

Announcer: And now, a public service dramatization from the National Uvula Association.

[ dissolve to Babs and her sister sitting in their living room ]

Sister: Gee, Babs, you look like something the cat just dragged in.

Babs: I know. I feel crummy. But I just can't seem to put my finger on what's wrong.

Sister: That's too bad, Babs. Has it ever dawned on you that it just may be your uvula?

Babs: Gee, no, Sis.. I must have stupidly glossed right over my uvula.

Sister: I had a hunch you might've. That's why I made an appointment for you with a top uvula spe******t. [ doorbell rings ] Who makes house calls! Right now!

[ Doctor enters the living room ]

Doctor: Hello, I'm the doctor.

Sister: Hi.

Babs: That must be him! [ coughs ]

[ Doctor sits next to Babs on the couch ]

Doctor: I won't beat around the bush, Babs.

Babs: Is it bad?

Doctor: In a nutshell, your uvula is on the fritz. Which reminds me of a little joke. Knock knock!

Babs: Who's there?

Doctor: Babs' uvula.

Babs: Babs' uvula who?

Doctor: I don't know, Babs. But I do know this - you've really let your uvula go to the dogs.

Babs: Yes.. I have..

Sister: I'd like to share this with you, Sis. [ opens a greeting card ] "To Babs: It'll behoove ya', to care for your uvula! Love, Sis."

Babs: Boy, do I hear ya', Sis! From now on, it's strictly good, clean fun. For me and my uvula!

Doctor: That reminds me of a little joke. Knock knock!

Announcer: Who's there?

[ Doctor, Babs and her sister laugh at the surprise interruption ]

Announcer: The preceding dramatization was brought to you by the National Uvula Association.
                        Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Shame on you Lil!

Advertising C i a l i s like that!

Comment

Yeah, I thought I'd sneak that in there in my own special way!!!
                            Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjahedge View Post
                              I do not think there is a single person I miss. I miss the group.

I miss our rare females like Mina, Sol and Atraxy. I miss our cadre that has been showing up here and there (even Duke!).
                              Hey. I used to live with Mina in CT. I played as Lao_Sze_Ping in the beginning (had lousy dial-up ping) and switched to Upton_O'Goode later. Mina and I split several years ago, so we have had no significant contact after that, although I did bump into her at WalMart in Long Island, NY a couple of years ago. I think she's living here in NY now (or was at that time). I don't think she plays anymore. I guess "real life" intervened, as it does with so many of us.

Nice to see some of the old crew still around. Does anyone still play? I occasionally play UT2k4, although, almost exclusively the Strangelove rocket mod.

Comment

I play UT2k4 RPG and 'nilla DM here and there.
                                When you girls are done kissing, I've got some asskicking for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X