Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl punched in face by cop

Default Girl punched in face by cop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhnhXHs3Ts&NR=1

tbh, he should have knocked them both out cold

resisting arrest
    touching (possible intent to harm) an officer of the law. Hell, he was double teamed and the one that was punched could have gone for his gun (his fault for not immediately calling for backup and macing them first)

(edit: can you please correct "my" for "by" in the subject?)

Nope, he's your cop.

[vid - work blockk'd]

search for Seattle cop punches 17 yr old girl. Maybe you will find the vid. (hopefully the full one, not just where they show the cop punching her. But the one where they show the girls pushing him around first)

Turns out that someone found court records showing the one girl has been arrested for assaulting a police officer in the past when she kicked a King County Sheriff's deputy in the stomach to buck his arrest attempt. She is living in a group home for troubled children. I don't find myself surprised. Was the punch necessary.... I'm not sure. If you have two people resisting arrest and coming at you, what do you do in that situation? My goal would be to knock one of them out and deal with the one you have in-hand, else you'll lose one or both.

A lot of people will say this is police brutality because it's a "jaywalking" infraction, but they're ignorantly oversimplifying what is happening from a legal perspective. At first it was jaywalking (1 misdemeanor charge), then it promptly escalated to fleeing the scene of a crime and disobeying the direct order of a law officer when the one girl walked off (2 more misdemeanor charges). Cop attempted to detain the girl, she starts flailing around and resisting arrest (1 felony charge). Then she picked When you kick that up a notch by actively fighting and wrestling with an officer of the law (1 felony charge, felony assault on law enforcement officer), she was neck deep in felony territory, and it's pretty damned serious business.

Personally, I think the cop did what I would do if I were one officer surrounded by that many people and having people scuffle with me. I'm surprised (and glad) he didn't mace or tase the girls to be honest, and I really think tasers would have been overkill, THAT is when I would have had a problem - risking a smaller,weaker person's life with a taser to make an arrest seems sort of dumb to me when you should be able to wrestle them into submission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranshackle
    I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty View Post
    Turns out that someone found court records showing the one girl has been arrested for assaulting a police officer in the past when she kicked a King County Sheriff's deputy in the stomach to buck his arrest attempt. She is living in a group home for troubled children. I don't find myself surprised. Was the punch necessary.... I'm not sure. If you have two people resisting arrest and coming at you, what do you do in that situation? My goal would be to knock one of them out and deal with the one you have in-hand, else you'll lose one or both.
    I was gonna simply say reflex, but i like yours better lol

If they were just nice about it they could have probably gotten the charge thrown out or never given.

Cops never give JW tix unless they have seen something else to alert them, or if they are just in a bad mood (some cops are Richards).

Just so you know though. When there are no vids, sneezing can be considered aggressive or resisting arrest. YMMV.

Yes, sneezing, just like spitting or coughing, these are things easily directed AWAY from a person, so doing it at them could easily be construed as harassment, attack, instigation, etc. I've seen cops flip out over a guy with Asperger's syndrome before, and people with Turret's. It happens. Cops deal with some really screwed up people on a day to day basis and part of their job is to not trust anyone, it's how they keep from being killed on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranshackle
    I like Hasselhoff's ass better.

That officer ended up in an extremely dangerous situation. The whole crowd was against him! I think if it was me, I would have kicked it up a notch with mace or even pulled my gun.... Of course, calling for backup would have been the best response. Don't they have their walkie talkies on their shoulders so they can call without using their hands? While I agree some cops are Richards, I don't think this guy was. It seems he was going overboard trying NOT to use excessive force. The one who got punched did not get hurt, she just got stunned. And the point that she could have gone for his gun was a valid one. He had to get her away from him.
    Ha-Ha! Made Ya Read!

Quote Originally Posted by lilith View Post
    That officer ended up in an extremely dangerous situation. The whole crowd was against him!
    lets just say what everyone is thinking.

A white cop that just hit an african american woman and surrounded by african american people

I'm surprised he didnt get killed.
    literally.

no, im not being racist or stereotypical. My ex NYC detective friend has access to all types of videos when an officer of the law gets violently gang bashed due to the color of his skin in the wrong neighborhood. And it is brutal and for stupid junk too.

(these videos are passed around on some private forums where only cops get access and stuff. regular forums like this, but you need to prove you are a cop and give out your identity. That way they dont get any fakers)

holy crap this is masturbation material

Thread Information