Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UT4 is coming read here

All the recent fps have a locked ~70 fov. That tends to be my problem.

Me on medz.... So it is weird. TF2 is fine, but I swap out to Skyrim and it takes me a good 15 minutes to not feel woozy...

Will be cool to see how my kids like some new UT! 3 of the 4 dig TF2, but UT has the potential to be a bit less laid-back than TF2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
    Me on medz.... So it is weird. TF2 is fine, but I swap out to Skyrim and it takes me a good 15 minutes to not feel woozy...
    Man, I havent Skyrimmed in a long time. I walked by one of my daughters playing yesterday and stopped and gawked a little. That is one great looking game!

I still love UT99, simple, yet it still rocks and you don't need a monster machine to play it on.
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Kick, I think that is why a lot still play TF2. You CAN play it on a 5yo machine NP.

And Bald, yeah, Sky has great graphics. Well put together (not all flash and bang).

I just saw the new Wolf... Reminds me of Warhammer 40K meets Aliens...

I'm not a brat!

Came to post this as I just found out about it. It sounds like they are staying true to UT99 and really keeping the community input important. I AM EXCITE!

They need a better story behind that game and polish all the characters once for all including their own personnality (interresting story behind and choose dam great sounds and anims). Using the main characters as bots only and very very important...customizable characters for the players with different kind of anims different from the main character. All elements of the body can be customizable including the anim. Humans and robots kinda characters with the classic UT style (schoolgirls with those customer support headset and kinda super heroes boys without the dam metal armor from the other release)... Forget the dam alien crap controlled by players it is too long and complicated for nothing to come with a good result with that kind of stuff.

Maybe a team of cyborg on a side and super heroes style the other side but again quality > quantity..
    A team of Standard Robots (old Galactica metal) 3 types of team are enough. 4 is too big and long to do for nothing. ok it's late

I'm hoping this might be the UT to bring people back. I've fallen into the world of BF4 and even though it has it's moments I miss the movement and skill of UT.

Sorry to hear you can't play Wes. Would have been fun to have a shock battle with you again
    I miss Shell

Blog Entries

I still have fond memory of the ASDM ball explosion propelling enemy bouncing all over the place.

Last edited by =A!M=OakWind; 07-16-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Thread Information