Thread: DVD Burning

Default DVD Burning

Hey, what are you guys using for ripping and burning DVD's, Blu Ray, CD's now?

I remember back in the day it was AnyDVD for ripping and Nero for burning ISO's

What's good now, and not necessarily free, one that works, updated as the encryption changes and not too complicated to use?
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Blog Entries

SmartRipper is what I use for DVDs. But I mostly just get whatever I need from newsgroup instead of ripping it myself.

OK, then what bit torrent software is the one to use and what newsgroup? I have a link to kick-ass torrents for my browser.

Also, I have read that the internet providers (i.e. Comcast to name one) have been cracking down on torrent users and dropping dimes on them for music, movies and the such. Is this true and what can one do to block them from "seeing" what you are downloading?
    Last edited by Kicker; 01-11-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason

Blog Entries

I don't use torrent other than for anime. For newsgroups, I use http://www.nzbgrabit.cz/

Ditto, I use http://www.nzbgrabit.cz/ with Alt.Binz as download manager and subscribe to Usenetservers
    Wales, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.
    Incoming fire has right of way

Thread Information