Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: Time to buy a new gaming mouse?

  1. #21
    Administrator Wes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    605
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Until the R.A.T pro X comes out not worth changing yet. Have the R.A.T M.M.O 7 and really like it. But If they can deliver what they are saying on the pro X it will be awesome.
    RATMMO7 looks funky! Is the size adjustable? It looks that way.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Looks like this but this one don't have the weird angle on the right button : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75ZZJgI0Yk

    The back can't go very high even if those mice have height configuration .
    Last edited by Muscat; 06-08-2015 at 06:49 PM.

  4. #24
    Administrator Wes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    605
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    That mouse looks interesting. now i have to try it out as well.... Wonder if the laser/optical sensing of the wooden surface work as well as the G700.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscat View Post
    Looks like this but this one don't have the weird angle on the right button : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75ZZJgI0Yk

    The back can't go very high even if those mice have height configuration .

    I have this one.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCuw8pFNaAU

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The shape of the mouse is exactly like the RAT 7 but you have more buttons on the left side and different colors. Your ring finger don't rub the angle of the right button?
    Joanne review of your mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZvghOxGA The cons are at the end of the video.


    I bought another mouse today the m705 Since I don't find the right mouse shape in the gaming mice I try anything that can possibly fit. The front of the M705 is exactly like the M500, MX400, MX620, etc.... It is the Logitech signature but no support for the back of the hand. Look like a brilliant idea

    MX Master, MX Performance and M705 use the exact same unifying usb dongle so I can switch between any standard Logitech mice without changing anything. Good for testing ....
    Last edited by Muscat; 06-09-2015 at 07:23 PM.

  7. #27

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscat View Post
    The shape of the mouse is exactly like the RAT 7 but you have more buttons on the left side and different colors. Your ring finger don't rub the angle of the right button?
    Joanne review of your mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZvghOxGA The cons are at the end of the video.


    I bought another mouse today the m705 Since I don't find the right mouse shape in the gaming mice I try anything that can possibly fit. The front of the M705 is exactly like the M500, MX400, MX620, etc.... It is the Logitech signature but no support for the back of the hand. Look like a brilliant idea

    MX Master, MX Performance and M705 use the exact same unifying usb dongle so I can switch between any standard Logitech mice without changing anything. Good for testing ....

    My middle finger is always on the wheel so my ring finger is on the right click.

    Do you remember the first 3 button mouse? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_b...ons_mouse.jpeg

    That's what changed me forever.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscat View Post
    Ive had the Logitech G13 for five years and non of them are problem free.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My middle finger is always on the wheel so my ring finger is on the right click.

    Do you remember the first 3 button mouse? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_b...ons_mouse.jpeg

    That's what changed me forever.
    Oh good way to place your fingers. Ideal for the Corsair M65 too .
    I need pratice to always have the ring on the right click.


    The price of the G602 dropped to USD 39.99. I don't know what happens. Maybe another logitech gaming mouse is coming with a similar shape, different wheel and higher DPI
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...s-gaming-mouse

    G700s also dropped to 49.99$ and many others
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-mice
    Last edited by Muscat; 06-11-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •