Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual reality is there !!! VR headset review

I was looking at getting a 970, Newegg had some sub 300$ a month ago when I wasn't ready. Didn't think I would need a new processor also. It's probably for the best, it will be limited on software at first.

Blog Entries

They had the SDK out for years. There are literally thousands of software already running on it. I was so tempted to buy the SDK set 2 generations ago.

Oh wow, $600. Maybe not.

Blog Entries

Just ordered 1. Will be available in June.

I just bought the Sony VR headset with the required dam camera. Let see if it is better than the Gear VR ....
    An external processor box is include to bypass the lack of power of the ps4 for the VR. Sony has chosen the path of refresh rate instead of high definition. So the headset run in 120hz which I think is very important when the picture is right on your nose.

My first goal is to try to make it works without a PS4 on a PC. The reason is even if the VR is not gonna work on PC right now we have a good chance this can be used like a full display monitor at 120hz 1920x 1080. If I can play games on PC at this refresh rate without synchronisation this replace any high end monitor for gaming.

OK I just read this: Returnable within 30 Days - Only if Unopened. I am not gonna do it.... too bad

It seems that amazon don't have that policy. Better ordering it then....

More important Infos: The Playstation VR 2 is already released in US (november 17)
    It is the PlayStation VR - Skyrim Bundle (you have everything you need in that box) but it is $349.99 instead of $299 for only the old discontinued PSVR Headset they try to sell you everywhere. Be aware.....
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...?skuId=6131108

Don't buy any other version. This is the only one not discontinued.

ok here is another one... https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...?skuId=6162261
    Last edited by Muscat; 11-25-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Thread Information