Thread: LawBreakers

Default LawBreakers

The new game from Cliff Bleszinski.
    NOw in open Beta on Steam until july 5
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/350280/LawBreakers/

Installing...

Eh, it's alright.

I have to say it runs really well. Ultra settings, 2k resolution, at hundreds of FPS (i5-7600, gtx 1070). It doesn't look like it's using a lot of effects (DOF, Bokkeh, exc. )

It is not bad. It is the Unreal Championship we never got on PC. Of course this is somewhere similar to Unreal Tournament but the gameplay is a bit changed for capture and/or domination. You capture the bot(ball head) at the center of the map and place it in your base and try to hold it until the timer is done.
    You have 3 points for the domination gametype you need to capture and not necessary hold because they lock after a time.
    The third gametype is a capture mode and the ball spawn at the center of the map. You just need to run with the ball at your base capture point.

You have both melee and guns weapons and each character do different things like in team fortress.
    If the game can be modded this can go big. For example if I can make the game so that everybody can have the same type of character this gonna look very similar to Unreal Tournament.

open Beta is back this weekend on Steam.... Everybody can preload the new version right now. The new free open beta start July 28 2017.

Thread Information